Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Old Scratch's HeroQuest Forum
12/14/18 at 7:15am
Home Help Search Member Map Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shipstarter on Kickstarter (Read 157 times)
sorcerersapprentice
I AM NOT HERBERT!

Something Wicked This
Way Comes

Shipstarter on Kickstarter
07/13/18 at 10:04am

Ahoy there mateys! I've turned my attention to creating an experimental range of gigantic detailed digital ship maps for fantasy RPG, compatible with Meanders and each one a high-resolution 300dpi JPEG that measures 18x54". I want to create BIGGER Maps, Huge, but my Current PC simply cannot handle what I ask of it - so I'm running this campaign to try and buy a new more powerful graphics-oriented one that will allow me to reach for new horizons. To do that, I've put together a special Map Pack offer that includes:

A Beautiful Pirate Ship on the Blue Ocean with 3 deck levels (currently it has one)
A Ghost Ship illuminated by St Elmos Fire with 3 deck levels for your undead to run amok.
A Shipwrecked Version smashed on the Rocks with spilled cargo and floating debris
A Feeding Frenzy of Sharks Version for instilling fear when your pirates make the adventurers walk the plank!
A Docked At Port Version with extended gangplank and consignments of cargo on the ship and waiting on the wharf.
A giant Treasure Island - a special Ocean Meander Map Pack for the first 25 Backers Or Any Return Backer - Plus MUCH MORE

Come check out Shipstarter on Kickstarter Smiley
https://www.kickstarter.com/…/shipstarter-giant-fantasy-dig…

Kind Regards
Kris McDermott

[You never know when a ship might come in handy for HQ...]

gametilewarehouse.com
IP Logged

Malechi
I AM SUPERSHIT!

whoteva bitch

Clearlake, CA, usa, 18, 142,, California, USA
Re: Shipstarter on Kickstarter
Reply #1 - 07/15/18 at 1:16pm

The link gets a 404 message ...

IP Logged

Nicodemus
WEDNESDAY APPAREL!

Do you HQ?

Saskatoon, Canada, canada, 179, 351, SK, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reply #2 - 07/15/18 at 6:10pm

Same here, this one should work:
Shipstarter

~N

Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures.
-Ash, Army of Darkness
IP Logged

Malechi
I AM SUPERSHIT!

whoteva bitch

Clearlake, CA, usa, 18, 142,, California, USA
Reply #3 - 07/16/18 at 12:34pm

Thanks Nico, link worked. I liked the look, however the Ghost Ship was fairly overdone. I would suggest pulling the ectoplasm back down a little and toning the ships color down to just above gray scale. It took a while to realize that what I was looking at was not lightning in the ectoplasm, but the waves below the ship!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print