Send Topic Print
Just a note... (Read 9262 times)
Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Re: Just a note...
Reply #20 - 08/09/12 at 12:47pm

So, apparently I'd decided to scan a Dragon, but never got around to coloring it.  Grr.

But, I colored it last night.

While nearly-finalizing the graphics for game tokens last night, I realized a lot of the artwork looked washed-out.  The lines weren't as dark as they should be.

So, I've gone through all the layers in one of the documents and darkened the lines a bit, and it looks better, but I have to go through another 50 or 60 layers again to fix those up.  Once that's done, I can finally drop the bosses and NPC into the files, and finally COMPLETE step 5.  That hot mess will be done by this weekend.

I'm also hoping to get started on 6 this weekend.  I've got a good momentum going here, been working on the game every day, and it feels good to get all this shit done.

Man, I need a lackey.

Also, I've started the creative writing for the solo Expansion, when I'm away from my computer and unable to work on the core game.  This might make it to be the first Expansion, since the new class associated with it is going to be fairly simple.  I really want to do the Gnome expansion, but it's coming with new and fiddly game mechanics, which will take time to get done.

Hooray!  That's the update!

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

A.BigWillie
I AM NOT HERBERT!

Lurch is a sexy man-god!

Reply #21 - 08/23/12 at 9:37am

Kick ass! Smiley  

Glad you are making progress!  Just cranked through a few more of the main story line over the last couple of weeks.  Some of the Relics we are finding it hard to find/figure out.  I just assume all of that will be cleaned up in the final version though, so I am not stressing over it.

Do you have any plans of showing the final product at GenCon or something similar?

Zaxxon the 7th: I have found a leather cap! Now I am unstoppable!

IP Logged

Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Reply #22 - 08/23/12 at 9:51am

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.  It's possible that some things have changed in the game and I didn't think to fix what those changes affected.  Are you talking about Artifacts?  If so, helmets went the way of the dodo, so if you found an Artifact Helmet, it should be substituted for a shield or something.  Let me know the inconsistencies so I can make sure they're all fixed up.

As far as GenCon and that kinda stuff, it really depends.  I'd like to, but I'm not a social person at all, so I've been trying to get my brother to do this kind of stuff.  He loves conventions and shit, I hate em!

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

A.BigWillie
I AM NOT HERBERT!

Lurch is a sexy man-god!

Reply #23 - 08/23/12 at 11:03am

HA! Okay, truth be told I haven't kept very good notes about that part... but I can go back and look over the character sheets to figure out what we know so far.

As far as GenCon is concerned it would be an excellent way to get the word out.  I was talking to several people while I was there last week... actually told more than a few about your website, too. Hope you don't mind!  There was more than a little interest in the people I talked to.  If I had enough time I would have arranged a play through one day at one of the open gaming events, but alas life got in the way!

Zaxxon the 7th: I have found a leather cap! Now I am unstoppable!

IP Logged

Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Reply #24 - 08/23/12 at 11:34am

Mind?!  Ha!  Thanks for getting word out!  Every little bit helps!

Anyway, no big on the Artifact, I'll just make a note to make sure everything actually exists, since I will be doing a full review of the Adventure Book fairly soon.

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print