Vicenzo
INVERTED VERTEBRAE!

Don't Knock It 'til you've
pulled its panties down

Syracuse, USA, usa, 478, 87, NY, New York, New York, USA
Do You HQ - Swan Song
12/02/11 at 4:27pm

Hello All.

You know what they say about hell and good intentions... Well, real life went and caught up to me, and after almost two years of trying to find the time to get the site back off the ground, I am ready to throw in the towel. I just wont ever be able to buy out the time to make Do You HQ what I wanted it to be.

I know many of you have written to me and have really been clamoring to get the expansions and HQ monopoly back up and available as well as the promised "new" material that was simply never finished. Rest assured, I have not ignored you! Even now, I have been in discussions with Drathe, owner of Ye Olde Inn, and have finally made arrangements to host these downloads through that site, which is an infinitely better portal than Do You HQ could ever hope to have been with its exhaustive resources for HQ.

Do You HQ will see its demise in early January 2012. The materials once hosted there will be available by early spring through Ye Olde Inn, whether through an archived subdomain or a new downloads page is yet to be determined. Either way, for those who have supported my work as well as the rarities I came by in my pursuits, you will not be left wanting. Thanks again everyone for all you have done to encourage me and support the awesome game we all love.

I will definitely check in from time to time to see what you guys have produced. I know there's no stopping the die hard's... Biff, Slev, Phoenix, Mal and Nico... You guys are amazing. Thanks for everything. And to Drathe who has graciously agreed to carry the torch... Thank you!

This is Vincent, signing off.

Cheers all!
-V-

Up, Up, Down, Down, <, >, <, >, B, A, Select, Start. -- Know Your Roots.
IP Logged

Heroquestelf
ROCKET CAR!
A MAGENTA PUPPY!!!

Die Hard Fan

spartangburg, sc, South Carolina, USA
Re: Do You HQ - Swan Song
Reply #1 - 12/10/11 at 9:26pm

You'll always be welcome here.

IP Logged

Toco
TWENTY FOUR CREDIT CARDS!

Don't save Ragnar!

Middle, Belgium
Reply #2 - 12/14/11 at 5:29am

I've been looking forward to your Dungeon Master HeroQuest version where you pit a playercontrolled monsters versus plundering heroes. Guess now I'll have to make it myself ...

Miniatures BLOG: www.tocoking.be/blog

Warhammer, Epic 40K, Necromunda, HeroQuest ...
IP Logged

Toco
TWENTY FOUR CREDIT CARDS!

Don't save Ragnar!

Middle, Belgium
Reply #3 - 04/17/18 at 6:02am

Toco wrote on 12/14/11 at 5:29am:
I've been looking forward to your Dungeon Master HeroQuest version where you pit a playercontrolled monsters versus plundering heroes. Guess now I'll have to make it myself ...

D*mn, totally forgot about my intention to create an inverse HeroQuest...

Miniatures BLOG: www.tocoking.be/blog

Warhammer, Epic 40K, Necromunda, HeroQuest ...
IP Logged

Malechi
I AM SUPERSHIT!

whoteva bitch

Clearlake, CA, usa, 18, 142,, California, USA
Reply #4 - 04/19/18 at 8:01am

... And, here I thought you were working on it this whole time!
Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print