Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
LEGO Heroica! (Read 19720 times)
LordChaosX
I AM NOT HERBERT!

Council Bluffs, IA, Iowa, USA
Re: LEGO Heroica!
Reply #20 - 07/12/11 at 8:08pm

I like the sounds of those ideas you two are throwing out, pics would be good to steal... I mean, borrow for my own.  Grin

I did come across this on flickr, an alternate rule to the treasure chests and makes the rewards easy to change up based on the "quest": http://www.flickr.com/photos/corneliusmurdock/5928039745/

IP Logged

Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Reply #21 - 07/13/11 at 10:00am

To this day I've gotten nothing but pain from those damn chests.  Grin

That's pretty cool, the chest reward thing.  I'll have to come up with some system like that.  But I think gold and potions would probably be better rewards.

So far I haven't really made any very interesting rooms, save for one.  I'll take a pic of it when I get home.  The problem is that you have very little room to work with.  Considering how much space there is, the guys that designed the rooms are freaking geniuses.

I'm limited by my collection of legos.  At first I was using only grey bricks, but most of them are already used or just not there.  I have a huge collection of black bricks, so I think I'm going to start over and use them for a sort of custom expansion that takes place in a black-bricked dungeon or something.

I'll probably play around with it this weekend.  And I'll definitely give that rotating room a whirl.  Grin

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

Roberious-1
I AM NOT HERBERT!

Lurch is a sexy man-god!

Calgary, Alberta, Alberta, Canada
Reply #22 - 08/24/11 at 5:47pm

I've been eye balling these games at the local Toys R Us and just wasn't sure if they would be interesting enough for me but from your comments here I may just have to pick a set up and see for myself.
Thanks

IP Logged

dresden_doll
I AM NOT HERBERT!

the sundance kid

Reply #23 - 08/24/11 at 7:29pm

They're interesting enough, I'd say. I picked up the Forest set and used some pieces from my Hogwarts set to make a miniature castle. I'll post pictures of the rooms I've made in the next couple days.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print