Home Help Search Member Map Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zombie Plague (Read 24753 times)
Ogre
Ex Member

Zombie Plague
03/18/05 at 9:59am

Me and my kid sister, for our purposes we'll name her Lucky Mc-roll-a-six, played a game of Zombie Plague the other day.  She played a lone human(Professor plum from the clue game) and I played some zombies from D&D miniatures and MageKnight.

The game started pretty slow and sunspensefull, Lucky searched the house and found a kitchen knife to fight off zombies with, and the zombies slowly advanced towards any open door.

Once a Zombie got into the house though, things became more suspenseful.  The rules really make you think about manuevering, avoiding combat if you are a human with a meager knife, and cornering humans if you are the zombie player.

That is untill my little sister realised she rolls sixes more then any other number in the world. she could of been rolling a per cent die and rolled six everytime.. i'm sure of it... she started running around with her butcher knife stacking up some dead zombie ass.. taking names and such.. my feeeble atempts to fight back were useless.. I dead meat... hehe

But then I had her cornered.. I was gonna get 4 attacks in one round on here..pretty good odds for some zombiefication(which happens with two successful 1 in 6 chances.)

But in a last ditch effort she turned around and searched a nearby search sqaure.. finding herself a nice little CHAINSAW.. she was fucking unstoppable at this point.. runnin around sawing through zombies and drinking coffee... or something... nearly killed herself twice (A disadvantage of the chain saw) but she lived.. got the house all boarded up and waited for safety.. or something...

I got my butt handed to me.... but the game was lots of fun.

IP Logged

Naked Ninja
ROCKET CAR!

M.I.A.

Adelaide, Australia, South Australia, Australia
Re: Zombie Plague
Reply #1 - 03/18/05 at 3:44pm

Gotta love a game that hacks through zombie hordes with a chainsaw.

NN

Naked Ninja  
IP Logged

Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Reply #2 - 03/18/05 at 9:05pm

Or a lawnmower...

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

Ogre
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/20/05 at 1:22am

Ash will always be better then Lionel...

OH who's a geek? it's me...

IP Logged

Biff
FIST!

SHIT!

Gardena, California, USA
Reply #4 - 03/20/05 at 4:07am

True but... Ash never did the lawnmower.  That's just fucking awesome.

SHIT AGAIN!
IP Logged

Ogre
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/20/05 at 2:11pm

One could argue that considering Lionel only recieved one movie to progress and develop, while Ash got three... that the only fair comparison is Lionel VS ash at the end of the first Evil Dead movie...

in that case Lionel wins.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print